Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Departure PointKingstown, Kingstown, St. Vincent, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Traveler pickup is offered
- Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal
For cruise ship passengers our starting point is at the Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal. We will be at the port shortly after you clear immigration, next to the cruise line excursion persons. Please be vigilant, we will be holding a sign that reads Topdawg Taxi and Tours. If you are not a cruise ship passenger, please contact us to discuss the pick up location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Also please provide your email address
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Topdawg Taxi and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.