Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
For cruise ship passengers our starting point is at the Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal. We will be at the port shortly after you clear immigration. We will be holding a sign that reads Topdawg Taxi and Tours. If you are not a cruise ship passenger, please contact us to discuss the pick up location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour includes 1 hour at the beach to swim/snorkel. You can walk with your swimming gears (optional)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Topdawg Taxi and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.