2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the quiet peacefulness of the region near Portland on an eco-tour. Over three days and two nights, experience the natural beauty of this part of the Eastern coast of Jamaica. Relax on the beach, paddle a canoe, hike to a waterfall, and raft on the river. This excursion gives you the chance to get away from it all and bask in Mother Nature in the Caribbean.
- Spend three days and two nights on a peaceful excursion in nature
- This package includes hotel accommodation in Portland
- Some meals, including a seafood feast the first evening, included
- Entry fees and activities are all part of the package
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from hotel or airport outside of Portland (small fee)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at:
Any other accommodation
- Norman Manley Airport, Kingston Jamaica
- Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Bring Light pants and shorts, long sleeved t-shirt, strap sandals or closed-toed shoes, sweater, swimming suit, beach towel, raincoat, sunscreen, appropriate basic luggage for a 1 or 2 night stay
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tropical Video Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Portland Nature and Eco Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Portland Nature and Eco Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Portland Nature and Eco Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Portland Nature and Eco Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingPort AntonioKingstonMulti-day Tours - Ocho RiosMulti-day Tours - Runaway BayMulti-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory