Departure & Return
When exiting the customs department of the Norman Manley International Airport, make your way to the arrivals exit area. A friendly representative bearing a sign with your name outside the arrivals exit will be there to meet and greet you before checking you in for your transfer.
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vehicle size depending on the number of passengers. There will be no other passengers on board the vehicle with you, your family or group.
- NO STOPPING ALONG THE WAY. Unless requested by the passenger.
- Arrival / Departure instructions will be sent with Confirmation Voucher.
- Last minute bookings accepted.
- Travel in air condition comfort.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms