- Create and enjoy four different cocktails
- Use all-inclusive materials and ingredients
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Learn how to safely light drinks on fire
Departure & Return
Departure PointKey West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 4 for Tiki Class to be held
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tiki House Key West
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Tiki Cocktail Class in Key West.