- A private sunset cruise aboard a thatched tiki bar boat
- Enjoy front-row views of some of Key West’s most stunning sights, by the water
- Relax with pre-arranged departure times meant to guarantee sunset sightings
- Uwind with an exclusive travel experience, unique to you and your travel party
Departure & Return
Intersection of N. Roosevelt Blvd and Palm Avenue. There is free parking at the marina. Please note our boats depart from the floating dock next to the boat ramp. If you are arriving via Uber or Taxi, tell the driver to drop you off at the City Marina at Garrison Bight at the Dockmasters Building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Key West Promotions Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands