- Ghost tour of Key West: Uncover a different side to the island
- Learn all about Key West's dark history from your guide
- Visit fascinating places that many visitors overlook
- Feel free to ask all your burning Key West questions
Departure & Return
We meet at the corner of Duval Street and Eaton Street, directly across the street from River Street Sweets, right outside of the gates for St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost City Tours of Key West
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The Ghosts of Key West Walking Tour.