Explore our promoted experiences
- Swap the crowds of Mallory Square for a more personal sunset experience
- Small-group cruise, limited to a maximum of six people
- Learn all about local Key West landmarks from your crew
- Cruising around Key West offers views you don't get on land
Departure & Return
Intersection of N. Roosevelt Blvd and Palm Avenue. There is free parking at the marina. Please note our boats depart from the floating dock next to the boat ramp. If you are arriving via Uber or Taxi, tell the driver to drop you off at the City Marina at Garrison Bight at the Dockmasters Building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Key West Promotions Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands