Explore our promoted experiences
- Live music from some of the island's best singers and songwriters
- Appetizers provided
- Wine, beer, sparkling champagne, and margaritas
- Return to shore just in time for dinner
Departure & Return
Located on the corner of Greene St. and Elizabeth St.next to The Conch Republic Seafood Company.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Step on board with a friendly crew and some of Key West's most talented singers and songwriters. Find a comfortable place to sit on the spacious catamaran, or take to the dance floor right away. Munch on unlimited appetizers and sip beer, margaritas, wine, and champagne while enjoying views of the island's coast. Catch the famous Key West sunset before heading back to the dock just in time for dinner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure
- Minimum drinking age is 21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests 16 and up must bring a valid, government issued photo I.D.
- Please note : We cannot accommodate special dietary requests
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests under 18 years of age MUST have a parent or guardian present at check in to sign waivers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fury Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands