- Explore North America's only coral reef
- Sail aboard a state-of-the-art catamaran
- Beer, water, and margaritas (afternoon trip only) on the way back
- Morning or afternoon tours available
- Water and soda are provided during the entire trip and beer, wine and champagne (morning trip only) after the snorkeling portion.
Departure & Return
Please proceed to the Fury booth on the Pier behind Opal Key Resort (formerly Margaritaville Marina).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Step aboard a modern catamaran, equipped with both sun decks and shaded areas. Set sail for North America's only living coral reef, enjoying the tropical island scenery on the way. Sip provided soda and water as you sail.
Once you arrive at the reef, descend easily into the water using the 'stairway to the sea'. Don the freshly sanitized mask, flippers, and snorkel and begin exploring, accompanied by the helpful staff. Swim around to see coral varieties and tropical fish found only in these waters.
Back on the boat, use the freshwater rinse and sip an ice-cold beer or margarita (afternoon trip only) on the way back to the marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Guests 17 and younger must have a parent or guardian present at check in to sign waivers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fury Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands