Explore our promoted experiences
- Admire the gorgeous scenery as you sail alongside friendly dolphins
- Snorkel in Florida’s backcountry and spot a variety of fish
- Unlimited soft drinks on board
- Use of snorkel equipment included
Departure & Return
Located in the historic seaport on the corner of Greene St. and Elizabeth St.next to The Conch Republic Seafood Company.
What To Expect
Then try a snorkeling session in the Key West National Wildlife Refuge. Before diving in, get some simple instructions from the experts, then prepare to see more than many species of colorful fish, coral and other sea life that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. All the equipment — a snorkel, mask, fins and vest — are included.
The catamaran includes a large sundeck and a shaded lounge area. Be sure to bring sunscreen and a towel, plus a lunch or snacks if desired. Throughout the cruise and on the journey back to Key West, select from a variety of beverages, including beer and wine for those guests who are 21 and over.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest you bring: swimsuit, towel, sun protection
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Guests 17 and under must have a parent present at check in to sign waivers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fury Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "FUN CREW, NICE WE GET TO SEE DOLPHINS, snorkel area is WEAK, Not worth to snorkel at all." See review