- Enjoy sailing, kayaking and snorkeling off the coast of Key West
- Choose between a morning or afternoon excursion
- Snorkeling equipment included
- Snacks and a variety of beverages included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure to check in. We are located at the base of the Opal Key Resort. Please walk up the brick walkway between the resort and the Art Museum. Once at the top of the ramp, we are the second shop on the left.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please bring your own towel and sun protection
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Danger Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized