- Private boat tour of Key West: Avoid the big boats
- Set sail aboard a distinctive tiki bar boat: Unique experience
- Learn all about the local area and marine life from your captain
- Includes time for swimming or chilling on the sandbar
Departure & Return
Intersection of N. Roosevelt Blvd and Palm Avenue. There is free parking at the marina. Please note our boats depart from the floating dock next to the boat ramp. If you are arriving via Uber or Taxi, tell the driver to drop you off at the City Marina at Garrison Bight at the Dockmasters Building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Signed waiver required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Key West Promotions Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands