4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Getting out on the water is a must-do in Key West, but big boat tours tend to be crowded. Enjoy a personalized, crowd-free experience on this private cruise. Head into the backcountry of the Florida Keys that larger boats can’t access, then anchor at a sandbar where you can swim in the clear water or relax on a floating raft.
- Private Key West boat tour: A personalized experience
- Head into the Key's backcountry, where bigger boats can't go
- Spend time exploring your own private sandbar
- Escape the Key West crowds with a tranquil, private experience
Saved to wishlist!
Water, Ice and sunscreen.
Departure & Return
711 Eisenhower Dr, Key West, FL 33040, USA
We meet all passengers at starting point
4/19/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Total passengers weight cannot exceed 1,000 lb
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunshine Charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Private Cruise to a Sand Bar on a Boat in Key West?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "Skip the gimmicky tours and head out with a local for a relaxing and custom experience with Captain Rick." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Hour Private Cruise to a Sand Bar on a Boat in Key West
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursDay CruisesPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKey WestShore Excursions - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaDay Cruises - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaShore Excursions - Everglades National ParkWater Tours - Everglades National ParkDay Cruises - Everglades National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Everglades National ParkHalf-day Tours - Everglades National ParkShore Excursions - NaplesWater Tours - NaplesDay Cruises - NaplesPorts of Call Tours - NaplesHalf-day Tours - NaplesCategory
Smathers BeachKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumKey West CemeteryOverseas HighwayBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaMallory SquareKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumEdward B. Knight PierDuval StreetKey West AquariumMel Fisher Maritime MuseumFort Zachary TaylorKey West Garden ClubVandenberg WreckFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuarySt. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church