Explore our promoted experiences
- Key Largo snorkeling tour
- Beginner-level snorkeling is perfect for first-timers
- Enjoy the beautiful Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary
- All equipment included with fins, mask, and snorkel
Departure & Return
Instructions: You must check in at least ONE HOUR prior to trip time at the Sundiver Station located at 102840 Overseas Highway, Key Largo, Florida, 33037.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE: You MUST know how to swim to snorkel with Sundiver. If you don't know how to swim but want to join the family, you can stay onboard and enjoy a boat ride.
- ** CHECK IN POLICY: You MUST check in at least ONE HOUR prior to trip time.
- ** There are NO REFUNDS for missing the boat. No Exceptions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST know how to swim to snorkel with Sundiver. If you don't know how to swim but want to join the family, you can stay onboard and enjoy a boat ride.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sundiver Snorkel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms