- Key Largo snorkeling tour
- Beginner-level snorkeling is perfect for first-timers
- Enjoy the beautiful Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary
- All equipment included with fins, mask, and snorkel
Departure & Return
Instructions: You must check in at least ONE HOUR prior to trip time at the Sundiver Station located at 102840 Overseas Highway, Key Largo, Florida, 33037.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE: You MUST know how to swim to snorkel with Sundiver. If you don't know how to swim but want to join the family, you can stay onboard and enjoy a boat ride.
- ** CHECK IN POLICY: You MUST check in at least ONE HOUR prior to trip time.
- ** There are NO REFUNDS for missing the boat. No Exceptions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST know how to swim to snorkel with Sundiver. If you don't know how to swim but want to join the family, you can stay onboard and enjoy a boat ride.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sundiver Snorkel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms