- Go snorkeling in the turquoise waters off Key Largo
- Private tour, exclusively for your group, ensures a personal experience
- Learn about local marine life and coral from your guide
- Convenient Key Largo departure and return point
Departure & Return
We are located in Key Largo Resort Marina in a slip between Holiday Inn Express and Skippers Dockside with free parking in the back of the Holiday Inn Express or Skippers Dockside once parked just a short walk down to the marina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must know how to swim to snorkel.
- Must be 5 years or older to snorkel.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Snorkel the Keys
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by Coral Reef Private Snorkel Tour at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park .
- "The flexibility and first class experience is very worth it." See review