- Key Largo mangrove tunnel kayaking adventure
- Learn all about the local ecosystem and wildlife from your guide
- Small-group tour (maximum 10) for a more personal experience
- Option to snorkel in the clear Key Largo waters
Departure & Return
Meet at Florida Bay Outfitters located at 104050 Overseas Hwy Key Largo, FL 33037 on the bay side of the key. The store is a pink building located in between The Caribbean Club and The Big Chill. Please arrived at Florida Bay Outfitters at least 15 minutes before your tour is to begin.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Bay Outfitters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Morning trip was so nice I considered booking an afternoon trip too!" See review