1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Swap the crowds of the big boat tours that are typical of the Florida Keys for a more personal experience. This small-group cruise from Key Largo takes you out onto the Florida Bay. As you cruise around the local waters looking for wildlife such as dolphins and manatees, the crew will provide insights into the unique ecosystem of the Florida Keys.
- Guided ecology-focused boat tour from Key Largo
- Learn about the Keys' unique ecosystems while looking out for dolphins and manatees
- Small-group tour (maximum six): A more personal experience
- Great way to avoid the crowds of the Florida Keys
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
103800 Overseas Hwy , 103800 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL 33037, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Located in the center of the Marriott Bay Beach Resort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pirates Cove Watersports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Florida Keys Eco Tour by Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florida Keys Eco Tour by Boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Florida Keys Eco Tour by Boat
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKey LargoNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaEco Tours - FloridaCategory