8 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend your day kayaking across the beautiful blue waters of the Florida Keys. Grab your friends and family and rent a single or two seat kayak to paddle to nearby mangroves, deserted islands, or a hidden lagoon. Lessons are available to beginner paddlers to make sure that everyone is up to speed for a fun day out on the water.
- Rent a single or two seat kayak for a day of paddling in the Florida Keys
- Paddle to nearby mangroves, deserted islands, or a hidden lagoon
- Discover the flora and fauna as you enjoy the day with friends and family
- All necessary equipment and instruction are provided before the tour
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All necessary equipment
Departure & Return
90773 Old Hwy, Tavernier, FL 33070, USA
We are the big blue building in Casa Mar Village shopping center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY PADDLE! the Florida Keys, Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore the Mangrove Creeks with an All Day Tandem Kayak Rental ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore the Mangrove Creeks with an All Day Tandem Kayak Rental ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Explore the Mangrove Creeks with an All Day Tandem Kayak Rental ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore the Mangrove Creeks with an All Day Tandem Kayak Rental ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "You can even Kayak out to a small island and sit on the swing." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore the Mangrove Creeks with an All Day Tandem Kayak Rental
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Boat RentalsSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWater Equipment RentalsWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKey LargoBoat Rentals - FloridaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - FloridaWater Equipment Rentals - FloridaCategory