2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Paddle through the mangrove ecosystem of Tavernier Creek on a kayak or paddleboard on this guided tour. Ideal for first-time paddlers, glide in shallow, clear water over sponges, grass beds, and sandy patches. Marine life like turtles, stingrays, dolphins, and manatees can sometimes be spotted nearby. Sunset and night tours with lighted boards are also available.
- Kayak or paddleboard in the mangroves of Tavernier Creek
- Local guide provides instruction and leads the way
- Family friendly activity for all skill levels
- Sunset and night tours are available
Saved to wishlist!
Paddleboard or Kayak
land based instruction
on water coaching
Departure & Return
90773 Old Hwy, Tavernier, FL 33070, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 6 & under 1/2 price
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY PADDLE! the Florida Keys, Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Eco Tour through the Mangrove Ecosystem on kayak or paddleboard ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Eco Tour through the Mangrove Ecosystem on kayak or paddleboard ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Eco Tour through the Mangrove Ecosystem on kayak or paddleboard ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Eco Tour through the Mangrove Ecosystem on kayak or paddleboard ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We had a great tour guide (Steve I think) but it was very windy so we weren’t able to paddle board like my teenagers wanted too." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Eco Tour through the Mangrove Ecosystem on kayak or paddleboard
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKey LargoStand Up Paddleboarding - FloridaKayaking - FloridaCategory