2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get to know the eclectic cuisine of Hoboken in a more thorough way than just eating at a few restaurants. Follow a foodie guide around the city, traveling on foot to get a lay of the land. Visit hole-in-the-wall restaurants that you may not find on your own as well as popular neighborhood joints. Taste falafel, bagels, pot pies, baked goods, and more.
- All tastings included
- Walking tour lets you get to know the city on foot
- Learn about Hoboken's food scene through guided commentary
- Find places you'd like to return later in your stay
Saved to wishlist!
(6) Different Sample Tastings Included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointJoboken Cafe, 23 Hudson Pl, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
Return DetailsWashington Street, Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Certified Local Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all 8
See all 8
Product code: 117489P3