1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Set off on a leisurely horseback ride along the beach in Esterillos Este, Costa Rica. This small-group tour is a great way to admire the beautiful coastal scenery of Costa Rica. Ride through jungles and admire the local flora and fauna including almond trees, toucans, and sloths until you reach the Esterillos Este Beach on the Pacific Ocean.
- Take a horseback riding tour along the beach in Costa Rica
- Admire the jungle and coastal scenery as you ride your horse
- Observe the wildlife such as toucans, parrots, and monkeys
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Carr. Pacífica Fernández Oreamuno, Provincia de Puntarenas, Esterillos Este, Costa Rica
Find us on Waze and Google Maps as: CR BEACH BARN
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY CR Beach Barn
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding on the Beach of Esterillos.(Cr Beach Barn) ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding on the Beach of Esterillos.(Cr Beach Barn) ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Horseback Riding on the Beach of Esterillos.(Cr Beach Barn)
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesJacoHorseback Riding - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificHorseback Riding - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasHorseback Riding - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposCategory