Explore our promoted experiences
- Set out on a kayaking adventure
- Learn about local ecosystems and wildlife
- Paddle through a shady creek with a naturalist guide
- Go off-the-beaten path in Florida
Departure & Return
Please use Google Map Search by typing in specifically Melton Nelson Boat Ramp. Turn directly from A1A/S.R. 200 into the driveway for the boat ramp. Our guides drive white Suburbans with our logo on the side and kayak trailer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amelia Island Kayak Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use