Departure & Return
***THIS TOUR MEETS AT MELTON NELSON BOAT RAMP*** 463540 STATE ROAD 200 YULEE FL 32097
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All kayakers must be capable swimmers in case of emergency.
- Provide your email upon booking.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. 100% refund if cancellation prior to 24 hours before start of tour. If we cancel your tour due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. We do not cancel for light rain unless temperatures are less than 60*, and in that case you will be given the option of rescheduling or cancelling or doing the tour at the scheduled time if you choose.
- Although provided, you may bring water and snacks, if desired. We definitely recommend sunblock! You may also want to bring a change of clothes or wear swimwear.
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Kayakers must be willing to step in approximately six inches of water to enter and exit the kayak.
- Recommended for ages 4 years old and up. Children under 12 must ride in a tandem kayak with an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amelia Island Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands