Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore more of Grand Teton National Park in just one day than you could if visiting independently during this full-day, small-group excursion. Ideal for first-time visitors, stop by spots you might otherwise have missed, such as the Pierce Cunningham Cabin and Jackson Lake Lodge, while looking out for moose, elk, eagles, and more.
- See the Gran Teton National Park highlights in just one day
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and binoculars are provided
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from Jackson town or Teton Village
- Small group capped at 11 ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of binoculars
All Fees and Taxes
Cloth face masks, hand sanitizer, and sunscreen
Guide gratuity (15% recommended, though optional)
National Park entry fee
Departure & Return
Jackson, WY, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Obsidian Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-Day Tour of Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All-Day Tour of Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All-Day Tour of Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All-Day Tour of Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
All-Day Tour of Grand Teton National Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportJacksonNature and Wildlife - WyomingWalking Tours - WyomingPhotography Tours - WyomingCategory