- Enjoy a typical whitewater-rafting experience on Wyoming's Snake River with a guide
- Splash jacket is provided; neoprene booties are available to rent, if you wish
- Round-trip transportation provided between Jackson and the launch point on the river
- Beginner rafters are very welcome; most participants are first-timers
Departure & Return
Please check-in at our office 1/2 hour prior to your scheduled trip departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT TO WEAR
- We provide free splash jackets upon arrival at the launch for whitewater trips. The best clothes are ones that dry quickly. A bathing suit is usually the best way to start. Synthetic shorts or trunks and a light polyesteror other synthetic shirt are fine for warm days. Cool days require a bit more preparation. Always avoid heavy cotton clothing like jeans or sweat pants and sweatshirts. Cotton is extremely absorbent and will soak up all that river water, making you wet and cold. Synthetic clothing such as polar fleece, rash guards, exercise wear, thermal underwear, nylon jog pants, tights and polypro are your best choices when the weather is cooler and are all better choices than cotton. For maximum comfort on cooler days, a wetsuit may be the best choice. They’re available for rent at our office. Secure shoes are required for all trips. Wear shoes you don’t mind getting wet. Sneakers are fine and sandals are good on warmer days, but they must have a heel strap and stay on if you had to go for a swim. (no flip-flops or Crocs!) Neoprene booties are available for rent as well. We also recommend that you bring along some dry clothes to leave on the bus. They’ll be waiting for you there when you get off the river.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lewis and Clark River Expeditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Classic Whitewater Rafting Trip.