- See a new perspective on the Grand Tetons when you explore by boat
- This small-group float is capped at just 12 participants
- Admire the scenery and spot wildlife from the water’s edge
- Learn all about the region and its highlights from your guide’s narration
Departure & Return
We are located at the Hillside Plaza in Jackson Wyoming. Next to Sidewinders restaurant!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jackson Hole Rafting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 7-Mile Teton Views Scenic Float in Jackson.