3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend the day hiking in the Ucka Mountains during this half-day tour. The trail starts in Poklon and ascends the highest mountain in Istria, Ucka, which sits at 5,000 feet (1400 meters). Traverse lush forests to reach the top where you can enjoy panoramas of nearby villages and the Adriatic Sea. The tour ends of Lovran where a bus escorts you back to your hotel.
- Hike through the Ucka Mountains on this half-day tour
- Ascend the 5,000-foot Ucka Mountain
- Take in the panoramic views of villages and sea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
08:30am, specific time will be arranged after booking
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Fiore Tours d.o.o
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7715P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesIstriaHiking - RovinjHiking - PorecHiking - PulaCategory