- This intimate, small-group tour is capped at just eight participants
- Tour Istanbul’s European and Asian sides (ferry tickets included)
- Sample a wide range of dishes, enjoy Turkish coffee and breakfast, and more
- Visit spice markets, different neighborhoods, restaurants, and cafes
Departure & Return
IMPORTANT: There are 2 Brew Coffeeworks branches in Istanbul. Our tour departs from Brew Coffeeworks Sirkeci. TAKING TAXI: Ask the driver to take you to LEGACY OTTOMAN HOTEL. Brew Coffeeworks Sirkeci is right next door. TAKING TRAM: Disembark at Sirkeci station. Walk 200m on Hamidiye street.
The Taste of Two Continents tour finishes in Kadıköy Ferry Terminal. Your return ferry tickets are provided. Your guide will help you to catch the Eminönü ferry (back to the Spice Market) or Karaköy ferry.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Maximum group size is 8
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Children aged 5 years and younger are welcome at no charge
- Tour runs rain or shine
- Not recommended for vegan, gluten free, lactose free travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with serious allergies or food restrictions
- Please advise any specific dietary/allergy requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Istanbul on Food - Culinary Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands