Explore our promoted experiences
- Exclusive Istanbul tour led by a private guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city over one, two, or three days
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Customize the itinerary according to your schedule
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Topkapi Palace and Hagia Irene Church is closed on Tuesdays
- Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia closed until 2pm on Fridays, will be visited in the afternoon.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
- For multiple day booking, private van service will be advised according to your hotel location and size of the group
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays. Due to museum regulations, live guide service is not available at Dolmabahce Palace
- When booking the tour with van, if your hotel is located in Sultanahmet you will be steps away from the museums, so the van will not be used as much.
- Galata Tower will be visited from outside unless you pay entrance fee.
- Annual Closing Dates of museums and bazaars in Istanbul are; January 1 – New Year May 2/3/4 – Ramadan Celebrations July 9/10/11/12 – Eid Celebrations October 29 – Republic Day
- Families with young children will be accompanied by kid-friendly tour guide
- For last minute bookings, tour starting time can be flexible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Istanbul Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff