4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Become an Amazon jungle explorer on this 4-day, 3-night, excursion to a jungle lodge situated deep in the confines of this famous forest. Scout for local wildlife like sloths, monkeys, birds, caimans, piranhas and more as you enjoy river boat rides, visit an Amazonian village, and enjoy the atmosphere of this incredible outdoor environment. Most meals and accommodation are included.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Transfers Iquitos Airport/Hotel - Jungle Lodge
Jungle Lodge Accommodation
Activities with English speaking guides as per Itinerary
First aid kit
Other Meals, Drinks
Airfare and airport taxes
Tips for Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour starts at 9:30 AM from Iquitos, thus you should arrive at the airport latest at 9 AM
- C.F. Secada Airport, Iquitos Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Note: Passengers will need to arrive in Iquitos before 9am on the day of the tour. In case of a later arrival, a private boat transfer will be available for S/.750 (one way). On the last day, please plan to fly out of Iquitos after 6pm. If you are flying out before, a private boat transfer will be available for S/.750 (one way).
- What to bring: Swimming suit, T-shirts or long sleeved shirts with a hood and light colored cotton (the darkness attracts mosquitoes!), Shorts, Long pants and thick enough so that mosquitoes cannot get through, T-shirts, Socks for use with boots, Fresh nightwear, Rubber boots for walking (you can buy or rent in the Iquitos office or shops in Iquitos and cost approx. S/.25.), Tennis Shoes for use during night boat ride, Sandals to walk in the lodge, A hat that gives plenty of shade, Sunglasses, Repellent (only need to use it for walks, try not to use it much because it leaves their toxins in the environment - we recommended protecting with clothing), Sunscreen, A flashlight, A bag for dirty clothes, Rain poncho (can be bought at the office at a very cheap price), Binoculars, A good book, Camera and a plastic bag for them, Small backpack to carry insect repellent, water, etc. during excursions.
- Recommendations: Please bring a small bag with the necessary clothing and equipment for this trip only. There is limited space in the boat so please leave your large luggage at the office in Iquitos. Note: There is no cell-phone service near Muyuna.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11413P42
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIquitosBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonBus Tours - ChachapoyasNature and Wildlife - ChachapoyasMulti-day Tours - ChachapoyasWater Tours - ChachapoyasBus Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaMulti-day Tours - Nueva LojaWater Tours - Nueva LojaCategory