2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from all major Scottish airports and any hotel or apartment accommodation, across Scotland.
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Scotland's Highland Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Create Your Own Special 2 Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Create Your Own Special 2 Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Create Your Own Special 2 Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Create Your Own Special 2 Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Create Your Own Special 2 Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsOvernight Tours - The Scottish HighlandsMulti-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingOvernight Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowOvernight Tours - GlasgowMulti-day Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowCategory
Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Caledonian CanalFort GeorgeLoch Ness Centre and ExhibitionWhin ParkRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Fort AugustusChanonry PointEden Court Theatre and CinemaRogie FallsCorrieshalloch GorgeOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Nessieland Inverness CastleHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumMerkinch Local Nature ReserveCawdor Castle and Gardens