11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Great Customer Service
Kilted Vaccinated Guide
Admission fee to Eilean Donan Castle: £10(Adult); £9(Senior); £6(Child)
Departure & Return
St Marys Church, 32 Huntly St, Inverness IV3 5PR, UK
In front of St Mary Church
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minumum 2 persons for a Day Tour, maximum 4
- Don't forget to take your prescribed medication if you have any underlying condition.
- Wear appropriate, comfortable clothing, waterproof shoes and jackets would be best.
- Bring a bug spray if you are prone to insect bites during summer time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aye Tours Scotland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Isle of Skye Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Isle of Skye Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Isle of Skye Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Isle of Skye Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInverness4WD Tours - The Scottish HighlandsSporting Events - The Scottish HighlandsNature and Wildlife - The Scottish HighlandsExtreme - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish Highlands4WD Tours - StirlingSporting Events - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingExtreme - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - Stirling4WD Tours - GlasgowSporting Events - GlasgowNature and Wildlife - GlasgowExtreme - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Merkinch Local Nature ReserveInverness CastleRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Fort AugustusCawdor Castle and GardensNessieland Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Loch Ness Centre and ExhibitionCorrieshalloch GorgeRogie FallsChanonry PointEden Court Theatre and CinemaHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Whin ParkFort GeorgeInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Caledonian Canal