Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Isle of Skye trip with Eilean Donan Castle
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Explore a historic castle on a tidal island
- Visit the Isle of Skye's scenic highlights
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Round-trip transport from a central location in Inverness
Departure & Return
Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness, IV1 1LT
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From Eilean Donan, continue to the Isle of Skye over the Skye Bridge, which commands sweeping views of the Inner Hebrides. Drive into the mountainous heart of the island, then stretch your legs at the harbor town of Portree, where you have a break for lunch.
The afternoon is all about exploring the superb Trotternish Peninsula, visiting a series of the area’s scenic highlights, including The Old Man of Storr, Kilt Rock, and the Quiraing, a landslide on the eastern side of Meall na Suiramach.
Take the return trip to the mainland, passing the majestic Glen Shiel, Loch Clunie, and the Great Glen along the way. Conclude the tour at the original departure point in Inverness.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Eilean Donan Castle – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note Eilean Donan Castle is closed to the public on the following dates: 3rd, 5th, 6th, 13th, 19th, 25th November 2021 & 3rd December 2021.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff