- See filming locations from the 1969 James Bond movie, such as Piz Gloria
- Hassle-free trip with all transport included, such as train and cable car
- A small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- See aerial views of the Swiss skyline that you might not see otherwise
Departure & Return
Train station Interlaken Ost (not West !). The tourguide awaits the guests in front of the ticket office at the train station (at the side of the bus stop).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions (10.000ft altitude)
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands