8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the majesty of the Swiss Alps on this private 8-hour guided tour to Jungfraujoch from Interlaken. Explore the Swiss Alps with a private guide and enjoy the freedom to customize your tour to hit the highlights you most want to see. Travel through Lauterbrunnen to the pretty Alpine village of Wengen, home to the famous Lauberhorn downhill ski race each winter. Take the Jungfrau Railway through the Swiss Alps to Jungfraujoch and admire fine views over the soaring peaks. Perhaps visit the ice cave or the Lindt chocolate shop.
- Private 8-hour guided tour to Jungfraujoch from Interlaken, including visit to Wengen
- Customize your own route through the Swiss Alps with a private guide
- Visit Lauterbrunnen, Wengen and the mighty Jungfraujoch
- Take the Jungfrau Railway through the Swiss Alps for panoramic mountain views
- Explore the ice caves, the Sphinx terrace, the snow park and the chocolate world of Lindt
Saved to wishlist!
all taxes, fees and handling charges
local tourguide operated by Swiss Travel Guide for your party only
all transportation fees
seat reservation at Jungfrau railway for your comfort
hotel pick-up in Interlaken
food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Private Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Private Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Private Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Private Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Private Tour from Interlaken
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInterlakenRail Tours - Swiss AlpsHistorical Tours - Swiss AlpsFull-day Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory