8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Transportation (comfortable and modern Car/Minivan, bus and cable car tickets)
Hotel Pick up/drop off
Photo Shooting along the tour and On-line Gallery with 30 images(Tour Optional)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from all hotels in Interlaken
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Season: April - November
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls & Mountain View Trail Photo Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls & Mountain View Trail Photo Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls & Mountain View Trail Photo Tour from Interlaken
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInterlakenBus Tours - Swiss AlpsTrolley Tours - Swiss AlpsNature and Wildlife - Swiss AlpsWalking Tours - Swiss AlpsPhotography Tours - Swiss AlpsFull-day Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory
Aletsch Glacier Tours & TicketsAdventure Park Interlaken (Seilpark Interlaken) Tours & TicketsHarder Kulm Tours & TicketsLake Thun (Thunersee) Tours & TicketsBallenberg, Swiss Open-Air Museum Tours & TicketsJungfraujoch Sphinx Observatory (Sphinx-Observatorium) Tours & TicketsMatterhorn Tours & TicketsLake Brienz (Brienzersee) Tours & Tickets