8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an insider look at the Lauterbrunnen glacial valley on a private hike led by a local. Follow a scenic mountain trail for panoramic views of Mounts Eiger, Jungfrau, Mönch, and beyond, and get an up-close glimpse of Alpine waterfalls Mürrenbachfall, Staubbachfall, and Trümmelbachfälle. Save your energy for hiking with included round-trip transfer from Interlaken hotels.
- Be immersed in nature on a private hiking tour, exclusive to your party
- Navigate the Bernese Oberland with ease on a tour led by a local
- Save your energy with round-trip transfer from Interlaken hotels
- A great option for active sightseers and nature lovers
Saved to wishlist!
All Transportation from Interlaken included (Private car, Cable cars & Bus)
Guided Mountain View Trail
Hotel Pick up/drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from all Interlaken Hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A good physical condition is required.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Season: April - November
- Distance 5.1 km
- Duration along the high trail approx. 2:00 hrs.
- Ascent 492 m.
- Descent 68 m
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls & Mountain Trail Private Hiking Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls & Mountain Trail Private Hiking Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls & Mountain Trail Private Hiking Tour from Interlaken
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingInterlakenHiking - Swiss AlpsWalking Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory