- Admission to the high ropes park in Interlaken
- Soar through the air on nine different courses
- Jump from platforms situated up to 66 feet in the air
- Test your nerve with more than 100 different challenges
- Race through the courses or take frequent breaks to relax and enjoy the Swiss outdoors
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We are 15 minutes walk from Interlaken West train station. Walk towards Heimwehfluh and follow the “Seilpark” signs from there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 18 must bring a declaration of consent signed by a parent
- Minimum height for the Butterfly course is 3ft 3in (1m)
- Minimum height for the Bat, Lizard and Goat courses is 4ft (1.2m)
- Minimum height for the Squirrel, Grasshopper, Fox, Woodpecker and Eagle courses is 4ft 7in (1.4m)
- Please wear comfortable outdoor clothes and sturdy shoes (no flip-flops)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Interlaken
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms