4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dive out of a cable car and free fall towards a pristine alpine lake with a bungy jumping adventure in the Swiss Alps. With this tour, you’ll be whisked away high up a mountain in a cable car, and then harnessed to take the plunge towards the lake. A boat will collect you and deliver you safely to shore as you catch your breath and gaze back up at one of most spectacular bungy jumping spots in the world.
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime with a bungy jump off a Swiss cable car
- Take the leap out of the cable car and free fall towards a mountain lake
- Admire panoramic views of the valley while you build up the courage to jump
- Enjoy transportation from Interlaken and a drive through the Simmental Valley
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from designated meeting points
Professional & qualified guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten bei Interlaken, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs (45kg)
- Maximum weight is 225lbs (115kg) per person
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Interlaken
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bungee Jumping in Stockhorn, Swiss Alps?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bungee Jumping in Stockhorn, Swiss Alps?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bungee Jumping in Stockhorn, Swiss Alps?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bungee Jumping in Stockhorn, Swiss Alps
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Matterhorn Tours & TicketsAletsch Glacier Tours & TicketsJungfraujoch Sphinx Observatory (Sphinx-Observatorium) Tours & TicketsBallenberg, Swiss Open-Air Museum Tours & TicketsAdventure Park Interlaken (Seilpark Interlaken) Tours & TicketsLake Brienz (Brienzersee) Tours & TicketsHarder Kulm Tours & TicketsLake Thun (Thunersee) Tours & Tickets