- Fly tandem with a professional pilot
- Get views of the Alps, Lauterbrunnen U-Valley, and Schilthorn
- Voucher valid for a beverage after you land safely
- Round-trip transportation from Lauterbrunnen lodgings
Departure & Return
Outside the Schilthornbahn Cablecar Station, you will see the Airtime Meeting Point flag to your left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get fitted with a harness and helmet, then listen to an orientation that includes a rundown of take-off, flying and landing. Your guide is a professionally trained pilot with extensive experience. Depending on the weather, you may also be outfitted with jackets or shoes.
Strap in with your pilot and take a walk or jog down a gentle slope, then take off into the open sky. Relish the feeling of weightlessness as you glide over the Alps, Schilthorn and the Lauterbrunnen U-Valley. You have the option to take the controls and fly the glider yourself a bit under the supervision of your pilot.
Once you land safely, redeem your drink voucher for a tea, coffee, soft drink or beer before transportation back to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note: Shoes and jackets are available free of charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Airtime Paragliding
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Paragliding Over the Swiss Alps from Lauterbrunnen.