- Unlimited Jungfrau region travel pass, valid for three, four, five, six, seven or eight days
- Travel by train, gondola, bus and boat through the Bernese Oberland
- Enjoy hiking adventures in Interlaken, Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen, Kleine Scheidegg and beyond
- Venture to the Alpine summits of Harder Kulm, First and Schynige Platte, and soak up the beauty of the Swiss Alps
- Customize your itinerary to your preferences and explore at your own pace
- Enjoy a free travel to Männlichen with Jungfrau Travel Pass
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 0-6 are always traveling free
- Please note: Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Half Fare Card holders benefit from a discounted fare, check the booking options.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Jungfraubahnen Management AG
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 3 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass.