- Explore Innsbruck city and surrounds on a guided sightseeing tour
- Your guide shares the stories of sites like The Hofburg and the Old Town
- Beautiful mountain views from the Nordkette peak
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Innsbruck hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
in the heart of the town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The Innsbruck-Card 24 hours is prerequisite for the day tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Austria Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands