2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Discover animals from around the world—no passport required—when you visit the Miller Park Zoo. From Sumatran tigers to pink flamingos and red pandas to a Galapagos tortoise, the zoo houses a huge variety of animals in their recreated natural habitats. Learn about the animals as you check out indoor and outdoor exhibits, including a special Children’s Zoo made just for kids.
- Miller Park Zoo admission in Bloomington
- General admission includes access to specialty exhibits
- Learn about animals from around the world while in Bloomington
- Book ahead to streamline plans—especially helpful when traveling with kids
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the Zoo
Carousel Rides - Ride tokens may be purchased at the admission window
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Miller Park Zoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Miller Park Zoo General Admission Ticket
2 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesIllinoisNature and Wildlife - ChicagoAttractions & Museums - ChicagoZoo Tickets & Passes - ChicagoNature and Wildlife - OntarioAttractions & Museums - OntarioZoo Tickets & Passes - OntarioNature and Wildlife - MissouriAttractions & Museums - MissouriZoo Tickets & Passes - MissouriCategory
Six Flags Great AmericaChicago History MuseumHouse of BluesSoldier FieldPalmer House HiltonTommy Gun's GarageChicago Picasso (The Picasso)Navy PierHarold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)Chicago Lakefront Trail Marquette BuildingPizzeria UnoHyde ParkChicago TheatreLookingglass Theatre CompanyChicago Botanic GardenChicago Cultural CenterSecond City Northerly Island Art Institute of Chicago