1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spare yourself the hassle of local buses or crowded coaches with a private guided Cairo tour that checks off all the key highlights in just one day. First, admire the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, and the Valley Temple. Next, savor lunch in a restaurant with views of the Pyramids or the Nile. Finally, explore the Egyptian Antiquities Museum.
- See the Pyramids of Giza, Great Sphinx, and Egyptian Antiquities Museum
- Learn about ancient Egypt from your personal Egyptologist guide
- Soak up views of the Pyramids or the Nile as you enjoy a restaurant lunch
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
El Gouna, Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Portal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to Cairo and the Pyramids from EL Gouna by Private Vehicle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to Cairo and the Pyramids from EL Gouna by Private Vehicle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to Cairo and the Pyramids from EL Gouna by Private Vehicle?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to Cairo and the Pyramids from EL Gouna by Private Vehicle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour to Cairo and the Pyramids from EL Gouna by Private Vehicle
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHurghadaUnique Experiences - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaArchaeology Tours - Red SeaOvernight Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaUnique Experiences - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaOvernight Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaUnique Experiences - Sharm el SheikhBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhArchaeology Tours - Sharm el SheikhOvernight Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory