3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to the aquarium and zoo
All Fees and Taxes
Photoshoot available on request with extra charges
Transfer from (Makadi, Sahl Hashesh, Ahia) extra charges $ 5 per person
Transfer from (El Gouna, Safaga) extra charges $ 10 per person
Departure & Return
Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Got Your Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Excursions Great Aquarium - Hurghada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursions Great Aquarium - Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Excursions Great Aquarium - Hurghada?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursions Great Aquarium - Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursions Great Aquarium - Hurghada
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHurghadaSkip-the-Line Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaAttractions & Museums - Red SeaSkip-the-Line Tours - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaAttractions & Museums - SafagaSkip-the-Line Tours - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhAttractions & Museums - Sharm el SheikhCategory