2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn about Houston’s spooky side on this Houston ghost tour. Follow a costumed guide on a 1.5-mile (2.4 kilometer) walk through downtown, including sites such as the Buffalo Bayou river, Market Square Park, and the Conservatory underground market, all while listening to Houston lore. Your guide is equipped with an EMF reader to pick up on signals from spirits along the way.
- Houston ghost tour is a fun introduction to Houston history
- 1.5-mile (2.4 kilometer) walking tour takes you to haunted Houston sites
- Family-friendly tour isn’t too scary for kids
- Chance to grab a craft beer at the start of the tour (own expense)
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nightly Spirits
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Haunted Houston Ghost Walking Tour (All Ages)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Haunted Houston Ghost Walking Tour (All Ages)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Haunted Houston Ghost Walking Tour (All Ages)
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHoustonFood Tours - TexasGhost & Vampire Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasMarkets - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasBeer & Brewery Tours - TexasFood Tours - GalvestonGhost & Vampire Tours - GalvestonWalking Tours - GalvestonMarkets - GalvestonHistorical Tours - GalvestonBeer & Brewery Tours - GalvestonFood Tours - San AntonioGhost & Vampire Tours - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioMarkets - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioBeer & Brewery Tours - San AntonioCategory
Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park Tours & TicketsHouston Zoo Tours & TicketsBayou Bend Collection and Gardens Tours & TicketsWells Fargo Plaza Tours & TicketsHouston Theater District Tours & TicketsThe Health Museum Tours & TicketsDowntown Tunnels Tours & TicketsMontrose Tours & TicketsHouston City Hall Tours & TicketsMinute Maid Park Tours & TicketsHolocaust Museum Houston Tours & TicketsMuseum of Fine Arts, Houston Tours & TicketsJPMorgan Chase Tower Tours & TicketsMarket Square Park Tours & TicketsTanger Outlets Tours & TicketsSam Houston Park Tours & TicketsTranquility Park Tours & TicketsHouston Livestock Show and Rodeo Tours & TicketsHouston Museum of Natural Science Tours & Tickets