4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the best locations to capture photos of the sunrise or sunset at the Hoi An village of Tra Que on this tour with a professional photographer-guide. Whether you’re an amateur or expert, you’ll enjoy receiving local insight into the ideal vantage points for the perfect shot. Select either the morning or evening tour when booking.
- Hoi An photography tour at sunrise or sunset
- Find locations near the Thu Bon River for beautiful shots of local life on the water
- Capture fishermen at work or farmers in the rice paddies
- Take a boat ride
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price
- Most travelers can participate
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day HOI AN SUNRISE OR SUNSET PHOTO TOUR?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day HOI AN SUNRISE OR SUNSET PHOTO TOUR?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-day HOI AN SUNRISE OR SUNSET PHOTO TOUR
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamPhotography Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonPhotography Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangPhotography Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Phung Hung Ancient House Tours & TicketsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & TicketsKim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Trade Ceramics Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & TicketsHoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & TicketsThanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & TicketsTan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsTra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & Tickets