7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
English speaking driver and tour guide
All entrance fees
Private car with A/C
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up directly from your hotel as long as you are in our pickup area. Let us know your
hotel name before purchasing this tour. Thanks!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saigon Chinatown Adventure (Private Car & All-Inclusive) ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Saigon Chinatown Adventure (Private Car & All-Inclusive) ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saigon Chinatown Adventure (Private Car & All-Inclusive) ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saigon Chinatown Adventure (Private Car & All-Inclusive) ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Saigon Chinatown Adventure (Private Car & All-Inclusive)
3 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 7 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Vam SatMuseum of Fine ArtsThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Saigon SkydeckVietnam Cookery CenterBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon Central Post OfficePham Ngu Lao StreetSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)