4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the sights of Ho Chi Minh City on a half-day tour that introduces you to historical and cultural attractions. Learn about the city’s influences and history, from Chinese rule to French colonialism to the Vietnam War, as you check out landmarks such as Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral, Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum.
- Ho Chi Minh City sightseeing tour
- Explore the War Remnants Museum
- Admire the French colonial architecture of the Old Post Office
- Visit Thien Hau Pagoda and a lacquerware factory
- Learn interesting facts about the city's history and culture
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tipping for local guides
Departure & Return
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in HCMC Center (District 1,3,5,10, Phu Nhuan)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Pham Ngu Lao StreetSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Saigon Central Post OfficeReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Tao Dan ParkVam SatThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Vietnam Cookery CenterQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Suoi Tien Theme ParkCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)